Dare to Express Your Femininity?
This month’s feature article is all about ‘bringing out your sexy side’!
Is anybody dressing sexy out there? Do you say no to social invitations because you don’t have anything to wear? Are you guilty of being so focused on work that you’ve completely neglected your feminine, flirty or sexy side? Are you constantly buying business or casual clothes yet “making do” with unexciting choices for weekend engagements? Have you given up trying to feel special and dress as the person you want to be?
If you’re like most women, you’re neglecting the one part of your life that could use an infusion of attractive, eye-catching items to wear for social occasions. If you’re someone who thinks “looking sexy” is only for 20-year-olds, you may be ignoring this playful, fun part of getting dressed. If you’re over 60 and dress in a matronly way – it’s okay to have fun with fashion and look and feel good about what you are wearing! And if you’re 40+ and find yourself in the dating pool maybe it’s time to freshen up your look and get back in the game!
Dita Von Teese, contemporary burlesque performer and fashion icon, says, “It’s not about seducing men, it’s about embracing womanhood.” Does your social wardrobe need to be infused with some sexy, sensual items that embrace your womanhood? If the answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place. While it can be confusing, it doesn’t have to be. I can help you take the mystery out of how to dress appropriately but still look feminine, sexy and attractive at any age and stage in your life using your existing closet.
As an image consultant and personal stylist I help clients choose items that will help them feel sexy and attractive. Help them style an outfit in a sexy or alluring way. Help them feel confident that they are still being appropriate and not going too far. Here’s 3 steps to get you started:
Step one: Create a contrast between a work wardrobe and a sexy, weekend wardrobe. Ask yourself..
1. What mood are you creating with a work wardrobe?
2. What mood do you want to create for a date or social event where you can express your fun and flirty side?
3. What items do you typically plan to wear to work?
4. What items would be more appropriate in social settings when you want to bring out a more sexy, flirty, feminine side of yourself?
Step two: Use my Recipe for Sexy to address some different zones of your body and think of ways to make each one attractive with eye-catching accessories and clothing:
- Face and neck
- Chest and back
- FeetStep three: Address some of your own rules about this subject, your own dos and don’ts. These could include:
- What’s appropriate to “bare” at different decades?
- When to know you should back off and tone it down?
- Your top 5 must-haves for dressing sexy (see my Recipe For Sexy)As a SPECIAL OFFER of $227 I have created a private one-on-one consultation to help you feel feminine, flirty or sexy. In just a couple of hours you will learn:
- How to dress in an alluring way at any age and in your own personal style
- Five must-haves for every woman’s social wardrobe
- How to take a minimal wardrobe and maximize it for weekend events with a few simpleadditions
- How to flaunt your best features in outfits without feeling self-conscious
- How to address issues you may have with particular body features eg: flat chest or fullbust, skinny legs, small or no waist, tall or petite etc
With my expertise at creating different moods with clothing choices and making just a few changes in what you’re doing now, you’re going to feel confident about this part of your wardrobe. Come prepared to walk away with at least ten new ideas and resources. Would that make you happy?
Book your one-on-one consultation NOW by calling 0407965984 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively get a group of 4-6 friends together for a Girls Night In! Cost is $85 per person for a 2 hour workshop!